Treasure hunt for Liam and mommy
(Apologies on picture quality–we hadn’t planned on publishing these)
Please collect the location or a photo of each of the following. (Photos are preferred)
1. An ancient Mayan bowl big enough to fit Beedo in.
(Not the one they had in mind)
2. A red and gold piano.
3. A big old bell you could ring but shouldn’t!
4. A Mayan painting of people with bleeding fingers.
(Again, not what they had in mind–we were having so much fun making questions and hunting that we didn’t make it to ether Mayan archeology room until after the hunt).
5. A spiral staircase you can walk on.
6. an old kitchen, equipped with bowls and utensils and even fake fruit.
7. A picture of your self standing directly over a human skull.
8. A glass cobra with a giant crystal in its mouth.
9. A pile of bones you could reach out and grab, but shouldn’t!
10. A giant sculpture of the head of Francisco Marroquin.
The treasure hunt approach made for super fun exploring with the kids in the amazing Casa Santa Domingo museums.