After i came back from Costa Rica i got REALLY interested in track.
So i joined Orono Track Club AKA Red Riots.But this summer we had to leave Orono for the road trip so dad had a idea to run a few miles when ever i got a chance so i kept a list of every run and hike i did.
- Haverford College-3.2mi-Nature Trail and running machine
- Ouray-1.4mi-Sutton Mine Hike
- Ouray-5mi-Perimeter Trail
- Mesa Verde-1mi-campground run
- Arches-7.2mi-Devils Garden
- Arches-distance unknown-Fiery Furnace(bouldering)
- Brice-2mi-Queens Garden
- Brice-2mi-Rim Trail
- Zion-5.5mi-Angels Landing
- Zion-2mi-Emerald pool
- Zion-5mi-Taylor Creek
- Grand Canyon-5mi-as mom says Horse S**t Trail and Transept Trail
That’s it so far and in Orono I’ll do track again!!!!!!!!!!!